1. Shake up your living room decor with a Shaker coffee table. Simplicity and symmetry meld perfectly in the understated designs you'll see in our Shaker coffee tables.
2. The Shaker furniture tradition goes all the way back to the mid-1700's. So your Shaker coffee table won't just be a new addition to your living room, but a celebration of history.
3. Simple is stylish. Most Shaker coffee table designs are perfectly symmetrical and balance beautifully with a variety of living room furniture.
4. On a mission for the perfect coffee table? It'll be mission accomplished as soon as you shop our stylish selection of Mission coffee tables.
5. Just like Shaker coffee tables, Mission coffee tables have quite the design history. From space-enhancing slats to rich, deep finishes, the design of a Mission coffee table can be traced to the early 1900's and counts Frank Lloyd Wright as one of its founding fathers.
6. Make your own mission statement. Because they're so distinct, Mission coffee tables instantly create a focal point for your living space. As an added bonus, a Mission coffee table can look equally at home in traditional, transitional, and even some contemporary decors.