Our Price From: $129.99
Our Price From: $109.99
10 Quick Tips for Buying Coffee Table Sets
1. Convenient when you're furnishing an entire room from scratch, coffee table sets include coffee, end, and console tables in complementary styles.
2. If you're decorating your home in a traditional style, choose coffee table sets made of wood with wood or leather tabletops. Ornate carvings and bevels in the wood construction are a characteristic of most traditional coffee table sets.
3. Versatility, balance, cohesion: lift top coffee table sets bring a lot to the party. A lift top coffee table set features classic end tables and a multi-use coffee table with storage and a top that elevates.
4. Contemporary coffee table sets are most often made of metal and feature tabletops made of glass or highly polished wood.
5. Like John Wayne's cowboys or Jeff Bridges' dudes, a wood coffee table set just looks the part. Our wood coffee table sets include classic hardwood solids and veneers such as oak and cherry.
6. With a wide selection of square, oval, and rectangular shaped coffee table sets, finding the perfect set for your home is easy.
7. If you choose glass top coffee table sets, you should check that the glass is tempered for added safety and durability. Glass with a beveled edge gives coffee table sets a unique and interesting look.
8. Spacious living room closets are rare. Storage coffee table sets allow you to get more out of - and into - your living room. With trays, trunks, and drawers, a storage coffee table set is always prepared.
9. Nothing rhymes with orange, but tigers look awfully good in black. Black coffee table sets work with a wide array of colors and tones. A black coffee table set will last through multiple redecorating binges.
10. A white coffee table set is the perfect centerpiece for cottage, shabby chic, French country, and similar decors. Our white coffee table sets feature charming end tables and cocktail tables in classic furniture styles.
Coffee Table Sets